Published On:Tuesday 15 October 2013

Sexy people never enter into politics, said Priyanka Gandhi

Congress President Sonia Gandhi's daughter and Vice President Rahul Gandhi's sister, charismatic Priyanka Gandhi made her first public appearance when whole India was talking about her role in 2014 elections. Party recently confirmed that she would attend only two election rallies of her brother and mother.

"I can say putting my right palm on my left heart that sexy and gorgeous people never enter into politics. Only some idiot, dumbasses get into this crap, I am not that kind and therefore don't want to get into all this," said Priyanka Gandhi.

When India Satire journalist asked her that her brother and mother are into politics, she said "Oh really! I was not aware about that."




0 comments for "Sexy people never enter into politics, said Priyanka Gandhi"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive