Published On:Thursday 10 October 2013

Live Coverage: Sachin Tendulkar retires from cricket

6.35 PM: Late cut said it feels very sad and asked others to use it cautiously. "I will not be that generous to others and guarantee only 2% success rate," said late cut.

6.30 PM: Poonam Pandey to stay nude for her life after Sachin's announcement. "That I was already planned and tweeted but nobody took me seriously and covered me after the debacle of Nasha. But now after 200th match I will stay nude in my bathroom for my entire life," said Poonam Pandey.

6.25 PM: Narendra Modi plans to play cricket to feel the vacuum created after Sachin's retirement. "I am a nationalist and don't want my country to retire from cricket. I will be there India I will play cricket. Don't worry," said Narendra Modi in his 'Hunkaar rally'.

6.10 PM: Reverse Sweep said it is retiring from the game with Sachin. "I would not feel any regret about my decision as nobody gave me respect as much as Sachin gave. As no other cricketer uses me very often, I don't think I should be there," he said.

5.55 PM: Seemandhra protesters to stop protest for a while after Sachin's announcement, said sources.

5.45 PM: Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh visualizes his retirement and said that he doesn't want to continue on the political field. News is that he forgot his sadness and burst into laughter after he came to know that Rahul Gandhi called him as his Guru. "Ha ha ha …. Ha ha ha….. ha ha ha oh my belly… ha ha ha ha," Dr. Manmohan Singh

5.40 PM: Pool shot said that he would go back to Australia and England. "I came here because of the God of the cricket. Now both Rahul and Sachin are not playing why should I stay? I am going back to my countries," said Pool shot.

5.35 PM: Nation demanded politicians to resign after Sachin.

5.30 PM: Rahul Gandhi apologized for his words for congratulating Sachin. "Sorry, my Mummy said I used harsh words on Sachin's retirement. I apologies for that," said Rahul.

5.25 PM: Cover Drive said I can't say anything, I have no words. First Rahul and now Sachin and after Sachin I am going to retire. I will be there as an artificial shot with others but by nature I am actually dead.

5.05 PM: Earth said she also wants to retire but couldn't and would continue to watch highly commercial, moneymaking cricketing business. She said that she would wait for somebody who will play like Sachin.

5.03 PM: Rahul Gandhi congratulated Sachin for taking such a difficult decision with the escape velocity of Pluto oh sorry Planet: RGGAS -00024243

4.45 PM: Leg Glance said that it would be difficult to manage without Sachin as there would be nobody to understand him so cleanly. According to sources, Leg Glance decided to retire after Sachin's last match.

4.30 PM: God tweeted he will stop watching cricket after 200th test match. He couldn't stop crying asked angel to bring Sachin's memorable matches.

4.06 PM: Critics immediately started demanding Sachin to reverse his resignation as now whom will they bash. "Sachin should take back his resignation. Now who will we have to criticize," said Sanjay Kapil, a renowned critic of Sachin.

4.01 PM: Straight Drive immediately announced retirement said he was waiting for Sachin to retire and promised that he would last played Sachin's 200th test match

4.00 PM: Sachin Tendulkar announces retirement 




0 comments for "Live Coverage: Sachin Tendulkar retires from cricket"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive