Published On:Tuesday 1 October 2013

Producer said that he would send Sanjay Leela Bhansali to ‘Positive Thinking’ classes if Ram Leela flops

Producer of Ram Leela, Eros International said that it would send director of the film Sanjay Leela Bhansali (SLB) to positive thinking classes or mental asylum if the movie becomes a disaster.

"I chose to work with SLB just to obey Asaram Bapu's command. Bapu came to my dreams asking me to produce SLB's next venture. Now I have produced this stupid epic I only can say that if the movie fails disastrously I will put this guy (SLB) into mental asylum or will send him to positive behavior classes," said CEO of Eros International, Kishore Lulla.

Lulla said that he experienced fall of 2-3 screws from Ronnie Screwalla's head after Guzaarish was flopped.

"I will not tolerate that kind of nonsense again. I saw Ram Leela and that was the height of stupidity. Watching sofa, table, chair and walls all the time for more than 3 hours is like taking out of all the juices from your body. Now if people would not tolerate that stupidity then I will throw him to mental asylum," said Lulla.




0 comments for "Producer said that he would send Sanjay Leela Bhansali to ‘Positive Thinking’ classes if Ram Leela flops"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive