Published On:Saturday 27 July 2013

Chennai Express is a copy paste of my old movies – Shahrukh Khan

"Chennai Express is an epic and I assure you that you will enjoy the movie a lot, as it is a copy paste of best scenes of my previous movies," said Shahrukh Khan in a candid interview with the India Satire correspondent.

He said "I don't want to give any kind of shocks to my fans and therefore this movie is similar to my old movies. I am going to do everything similar what I did in my previous movies. I will spread my hands, run behind girl, will make sarcastic and funny comments and then finally all will be well. Everything is similar like what was happening in the Jubilee star Rajendra Kumar's movies. We have copied all the best scenes from my previous movies and pasted in Chennai Express. Only thing was that I wore different clothes in this movie to show some differentiation. Just to add some creativity, Rohit Shetty showed blasts of cars and jeeps and few rubbish jokes."




0 comments for "Chennai Express is a copy paste of my old movies – Shahrukh Khan"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive