Published On:Tuesday 30 July 2013

Newly join disturbed after finding no beautiful faces in the office

Newly join Satyamev Dubey devastated on the first day of office after he could not trace any beautiful face in the office. Either the office has dumb looking girls or aunties of almost retirement age.

"I don't want the motherly or sisterly love. There is no cute face to look at and at least to talk with. I am totally disappointed with the office and now I am rethinking about my earlier strategy to work hard and give maximum and best output to my organization," said Dubey, who joined one of the leading IT companies in India, name withheld.

India Satire contacted HR who said that it is company's policy to put dumb looking girls or aged aunties on the work so that employees should not be distracted.




0 comments for "Newly join disturbed after finding no beautiful faces in the office"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive