Published On:Thursday 3 October 2013

Pappu Vani on Toilets

Rahul Gandhi

When communal leader and my arch-rival in PM's race Narendra Modi said something about toilets I gathered my memories of days when Mummy used to take me to toilet. It might be sounding that my choice of words are wrong but my intentions are genuine. So I used to go to toilets daily. I still recall that experience of sitting alone on that properly cleaned white colored desk. That time I couldn't understand the feeling of relief but today I am well verse of that.

So today I am here to discuss about Modi's mediocre comment on toilets. One thing I have to clarify that it may sound communal but even I used to go to toilet first in the morning and then temple as like Modi. But I think that is the only similarity between two of us having otherwise he is communal and I am Secular. So going to toilet first and temple next is my personal experience but in the government led by Congress Party, every aam aadmi has the right to choose what he wants to do first. I am sure that NDA government will never provide this freedom or right to go to toilet first if it comes to power.

Right to go to toilet is the real derivation of Right for food (Food Security Bill) that Congress Party introduced in Parliament taking a small support from its allies. If you don't have food how can you use this right to relieve your tummy in hardly 5-10 minutes? The Congress government has provided that right to all aam aadmis of India.

I know 69% Indians have no food but faith in the Congress Party. Today, Congress Party has given them right to eat and right to digest but I promise after next elections Congress Party will also give them the right to have hygienic toilets. This is not a false promise made by some regional leader Modi but a national leader who mastered in giving different rights to aam aadmis. Today I promise free hygienic toilets to all 69% poor Indians including Garib Rath trains. They will also use clean white colored toilets and experience pleasure of relief.




0 comments for "Pappu Vani on Toilets"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive