Published On:Tuesday 1 October 2013

Rasheed Masood ready with his backpack for a long stay in jail

Rajya Sabha member Rasheed Masood on Tuesday said that he was ready to go to jail for having a long and enjoyable stay. He said that he packed all his clothes, bottles of foreign liquor, sexy romantic innerwears and few girlfriends.

"I am also going to carry few comics and books of dirty jokes. Wow, it would be great to have privacy in jail where I can start imagining different dirty and stupid dreams which I couldn't because of work pressure and aspiration to earn easy and fast money. But now I can go on imagining for entire 4 years. I will watch all my dirty dreams in the jail," said Rasheed Masood.

Masood also confirmed that he packed all his new underwears just bought for the same purpose.

"I bought new underwears of different colours and designs including cartoons embossed on them. I will fulfill that dream too," said Masood.

Masood was sentenced to four years in jail by a special CBI court in Delhi on Tuesday for fraudulently nominating undeserving candidates to MBBS seats in 1990-91. He was held guilty of criminal conspiracy, cheating and forgery by court on September 19.

The political leader is the first MP to be convicted after the Supreme Court on July 10 struck down a law that provided immunity to convicted MPs and MLAs from immediate disqualification.

Masood confirmed that he would not take his wife and kids to jail to give him company.

He said "Rather I will ask my girlfriends to accompany me. I don't want to be punished by taking my wife with me in jail."

Rajya Sabha member Rasheed Masood on Tuesday became the first member of Parliament to be disqualified after conviction in a criminal case.




0 comments for "Rasheed Masood ready with his backpack for a long stay in jail"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive