Published On:Sunday 13 October 2013

Mulayam Singh Yadav promises that he will commit suicide if people don't forgive him

In a bid to attract minority votes, Samajwadi Party Chief Mulayam Singh Yadav promised Uttar Pradesh people that he would attempt suicide if they will not vote him.

"I promise you all that I will immediately commit suicide if you people will not forgive me and give me votes. That will be severe punishment to entire UP," said Mulayam Singh Yadav in an emotional speech addressing UP people.

Sources said he was worried about losing his vote bank after Muzaffarnagar fiasco that killed more than 50 people, mostly Muslims. The sources said that earlier he was popular among Muslims but the Muzaffarnagar incident dented his popularity.

"I know you guys are hurt by Akhilesh but I am not the real reason. So I expect you guys will forgive me and vote me or else Maa kassam I will kill my self by hitting computer on my head," said Mulayam Singh Yadav. He confirmed that this time the promise is true and he will adhere to his words without a single hesitance.

Human rights organization and most Muslims welcomed his move.

"Ok we will not vote you in the next elections," said prominent Muslim leader Abu Azmi.




0 comments for "Mulayam Singh Yadav promises that he will commit suicide if people don't forgive him"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive