Published On:Wednesday 25 September 2013

Office under trauma as lovely and sexy chick resigns

Office located in Delhi came under severe depression as the only beautiful lady resigned from her job. The entire office, which includes its walls, furniture, computers and air conditioners, expressed its sadness on the sexy girl's resignation and one-month notice.

"We will feel dry and fry whenever she leaves the organization. I can't find any solution to overcome my grim," said PC-11, a computer which directly faces her. The computer always used to stare at the girl whenever she focuses on her work.

"I will miss her beautiful fingers which were gently typing my keyboard like caressing some butter. I was most envied computer but now I would be most unfortunate one," said sobbing and crying PC-11.

The wall which was just opposite the girl's deck said that it also feels that the girl's resignation will increase the dryness of the office.

The wall said "I witnessed people were staring at her while she was staring at me, thinking something. I was the only place which gave her so many ideas. Now I don't know who will come on her place or it would remain empty."

Air conditioner which was the closest to the girl said that it would be saddest day whenever she leaves the office.

"Touching her beautiful face with my delicate breeze and having a cool and bubbly chat with her for throughout the day was such a lovely experience. I was always been naughty with others but gentle with that lovely chick. I was flirt with other girls and ladies in the office but truly romancing with her. But now I don't know how I would manage to stay in the office," said the air conditioner.

"I had always been a thirsty to see her whenever she came to meet the boss," said Boss's cabin "I used to see her like someday she would ask me to come to date. But gosh! That day never came. Many times I indicated her that I feel lonely in spite of such a big family and wanted to one friend which can be mine always. But she never understood. I think she used to see me like an old age guy who could only be respected."

Another computer PC-15 which was handled by her colleague said "I was in love with her beautiful face and really sexy figure. Just because of continuous focus on her I was lacking in productivity. My RAM was using 90% memory on her while rest was just behaving as I was working. But now I don't know how I will manage to do that 10% work as well. I will miss her so much that my 100% RAM utilization would continuously watch at her empty chair hoping that she would come again."




0 comments for "Office under trauma as lovely and sexy chick resigns"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive