Published On:Monday 18 February 2013

"Dare to think beyond Arindam" appeals Arindam Chaudhuri to all satirists and critics

Exclusive Column of Prof. Arindam Chaudhuri

Boss everybody is shitting on my face since I asked government to block few notorious sites which always used to make fun on me or criticised me. Despite my funda of low life king size, I have shown some humbleness to block some of pages which extensively covered my secret life and undisclosed level of IQ. My humblness still has not covered anybody. Why this partiality? The reason that I know was that nobody matches the level of understanding and intelligence that I have and that I am inculcating among the IIPM students. Ok forget this crap, I had a reason in my mind over blocking these only pages rather than sites first was unnecessarily blocking the sites mean other politicians would lose chances of free publicity.

However, that was not actually the only reason for blocking these sites. Other reason was to send a clear and strong message to stupid satirists and idiot indigenous critics to keep their asses on their chairs and start thinking beyond Arindam. Yes 'Dare To Think Beyond Arindam'. There are so many stupid low life people in the community. Why do you guys behind me only? Boss how much funny you feel that I look; still nobody has given you rights to cross your limits.

The message that I sent was generally had to be appreciated but these guys are so unthankful that they increased criticism and humour on me. Now I can see more and more content and more and more fun of me on the web. That helped me to think in a unique way and announced my own internet with a small funda of 'dare to think beyond crappy internet'.

However, I got congratulations and best wishes from many prominent personalities which really said that they were thankful for initiating step against nasty satirists. Journalists like Arnab Goswami, Barkha Dutt, Rajdeep Sardesai, politicians like Digvijay Singh, Salman Khurshid, Kapil Sibal, Nitin Gadkari and businessmen like Vijay Mallya personally called me and thanked with promising placements for at least next year's IIPM batch. Despite all these great work I have done for the international community people think I am stupid. My step will only show that how does it feel when somebody kicks on your ass.




0 comments for ""Dare to think beyond Arindam" appeals Arindam Chaudhuri to all satirists and critics"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive