Published On:Wednesday 20 February 2013

Rajdeep Sardesai tweeted 'Narendra Modi is best candidate as India’s PM'

In a shocking development, Senior Journalist and Chief Editor of CNN IBN, Rajdeep Sardesai tweeted that Narendra Modi is ideal candidate to become as India's Prime Minister. The development raised eyes of many people who considered Sardesai as Modi's ardent critic.

"I endorse Mr. Modi as India's Prime Minister in 2014 as I am a big fan of his development agenda. He has changed Gujarat into a big developed state and that also opened my eyes," said Sardesai in a series of tweets followed by his support to Modi.

He said "I don't consider anybody else as the better fit and think Modi can deliver his best. I forgot what I saw in 2002 riots and I also apologize for not at all covering riots in Assam while giving bullshit reason as OB Vans was not reachable to the place."

Rajdeep Sardesai rid on immense popularity after he extensively covered Gujarat riots in 2002. He was the person because of whom Narendra Modi sat on a chair of 'Maut ka Saudagar'.

He again tweeted in few minutes "I forgot everything those riots and everything. Select Modi as PM. I will also vote for him."

Rajdeep Sardesai's tweets saw huge retweets from his fans to critics considering a major change in the senior critics. Within half an hour, his tweets retweeted by at least 1.2 million times congesting servers of Twitter.

However, after an hour Rajdeep tweeted "Guys sorry just got some tea from Sagarika. Serious hangover of Old Monk, thanks Sagarika for getting me out of worst dream."

He again tweeted "Failed to realise why Old Monk sometimes make you say something what you didn't want, Gnight."

Meanwhile, in between according to sources, Congress Party thought of reducing spending on media, particularly on CNN IBN.




0 comments for "Rajdeep Sardesai tweeted 'Narendra Modi is best candidate as India’s PM'"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive