Published On:Friday 15 February 2013

P Chidambaram to tax 'everything' this fiscal

Famous for introducing new and new taxes, India's Finance Minister plans to tax on 'Everything'.

While he avoided giving precise details on what exactly everything means, he said "I like to tax, more and more tax on people. I want tax and more tax. This time I will tax everything. Everything means everything. That includes your eating, shitting, bathing and peeing process. If you are using roads to walk to your office or park you will have to pay tax. If you are reading paper in the park you have to pay tax. Right now I don't want to divulge more details. But I am going to tax more and more. More tax on middle class, more subsidies to farmers, poor people and politicians."




0 comments for "P Chidambaram to tax 'everything' this fiscal"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive