Published On:Friday 22 February 2013

Man irritated with his wife, became terrorist

Hameed Abdullah took an extreme step to join Lashkar-e-Taiba, after his wife Salma slapped him for 20th time in last 5 days.

"Slapping me is against Allah's wish. How can she slap me everyday for some minor mistakes? I am so annoyed and irritated that I just decided to join LeT (army of pure)," said Hameed.

Hameed was ill-treated at home by his wife, as like most of the other terrorists. Hameed represents a troop from one of the small towns near Islamabad.

He said "It is fuc*ing and irritating. Everyday she used to slap me and abuse me for some petty reason, showing me that I was trash and totally useless. Even all of my friends got frustrated from their wives. All of them used to annoy them with different demands, asking them to go and earn some bucks with hard work. WTF guys! We are sent by Allah for some quick bucks and live lazy but interesting life. So finally we decided to escape from them and join LeT."

He informed that LeT chief Hafiz Saeed was actually married and escaped from that horrendous experience by forming Lashkar. He told India Satire correspondent that Hafiz Saeed went through an experience of violence from wife. His wife used to think him like a trash and punching bag. She liked to kick and punch him every time when he did some bullshit.

"After such a violent marriage experience Saeed decided to start his own firm with other male terrorists," said Hameed.

He said "It was a good idea of joining Lashkar and throw all of my frustration out. They give you AK-56 and what not kind of rifles to just shoot. Also I get bombs and different weapons which I heard when I was a kid. Many of my friends are also joining the army due to sheer irritation of our wives. At least we will get 700 beautiful virgins in the heaven with no annoyance from them."




0 comments for "Man irritated with his wife, became terrorist"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive