Published On:Thursday 21 February 2013

Man irritated and jealous of 'Robert Vadra' attempted suicide

Rakesh Pandey attempted suicide by taking rat-kill poison, after reading another article on how Robert Vadra made money quickly and easily. However, just because his wife came on time the guy was saved.

"What the fu*k guys? Making money is like removing dirt from his hand. That sucks! I don't want to live in this cruel world where your only one mistake makes you poor or middle class," said Rakesh Pandey with wet eyes and sobbing continuously.

He said "Just when I read the article that says how Robert made money by buying land in Rajasthan at cheap dirt prices and sold them in crores, I immediately decided to end this sinful life. Boss immense amount of jealousy is now accumulated in my whole body, my stomach and heart."

A research conducted by AC Nielsen reached to conclusion that most of the Indian men are developing women like jealousy and that is creating trouble for their health.

"I have made an extensive survey. 98% of respondents who were also son-in-laws of some guys said that they are jealous with Robert Vadra's progress and they really want to switch from their current father-in-law to some politician father-in-law to get the benefits," said Sandip Dikshit, Survey Manager of AC Nielsen.

Rakesh Pandey said "My ass gets burned every time I read how Vadra became a billionaire by just doing only one right thing. Still there is pain in my ass."

Reacting to overall controversy, son-in-law by designation and part time land buyer Robert Vadra said "It doesn't matter if the whole country jealous about me. It's a banana republic of mango men."




0 comments for "Man irritated and jealous of 'Robert Vadra' attempted suicide"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive