Published On:Monday 26 August 2013

With so much of outrage my interest in sex is no more - Asaram Bapu

Godman Asaram Bapu confirmed that he lost all the interest in sex after so much of social outrage. He said that people are making 'til ka taad'.

"What kind of fucking incidents are happening these days with me? I am losing my interest in sex as people here makes til ka taad," said Asaram Bapu in an exclusive interview with the India Satire correspondent.

Asaram Bapu has recently been alleged for rape with a minor. Jodhpur Police has lodged an FIR against him. However, recently it came into light that he had not performed intercourse but only sexually harassed her (source - India Today).

"Boss these kind of social reactions only make you feel depressed. See my fan following knows that I am everyoung and usually perform sex. I am an animal on the bed. If anybody has any issue she can call me bhaiyya, beg for rescue and chant Hanuman chalisa that was what I said even when Nirbhaya case was popular. However, this stupid girl never called me bhaiyya or chanted Hanuman chalisa," said Asaram Bapu.




0 comments for "With so much of outrage my interest in sex is no more - Asaram Bapu"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive