Rakesh Jhunjhunwala finally bought new clothes on Diwali

01 Nov 2013 / 0 Comments

After some relief from recent stock market rally, big bull investor finally decided to buy new clothes on Diwali. According to sources, he lost all his clothes as his portfolio took a big hit in a big carnage in Indian stock markets that came by July end to August end this year. "Now I am ha

Read More...

Political News
Business

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala finally bought new clothes on Diwali

After some relief from recent stock market rally, big bull investor finally decided to buy new clothes on Di...

Sensex reacted negatively on summon to Asaram Bapu

Asaram Bapu's devotees claimed that the Sensex was down today only because Police summoned Asaram Bapu. He s...

Economy

Full Coverage: What is the force behind RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan’s first monetary policy?

3.45 am Just woke up after long work till 12 am. "The office is so messy as like Indian economy. Fortunate ...

Kapil Sibal’s wife threw him out of house over rising onion prices

According to sources, Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal's wife threw him out of his house for entire night yeste...

Entertainment
Society

Asaram Bapu promises celibacy if Court lets him go

Divine saint turned rapist, sorry rapist turned divine saint oh sorry again, Asaram Bapu who is currently in...

Sports News

Australia cricket coach asks players to contain match score below 300 runs against India

Australian coach Mickey Arthur strictly asked Australian cricket team to keep the target below 300 or score ...

Live Coverage: Sachin Tendulkar retires from cricket

6.35 PM: Late cut said it feels very sad and asked others to use it cautiously. "I will not be that generous...

Hansie Cronje plans to return to earth as match fixing rates sky rocketed

Former South Africa Cricket Captain and banned cricketer in match fixing saga in early 2000s, Hansie Cronje ...

World News

Nawaz Sharif confirmed Barack Obama in private that Pakistan Military and ISI involved in all terrorist attacks

Confident of continuation of ongoing friendly relationship with the US, Pakistan Prime Minister candidly acce...

Pakistan welcomes another bomb attack on Pakistan

Determine to remove peace, prosperity and safety from the country, whole Pakistan welcome bomb blast in Pesh...

China’s encroachment comes under Free Land Intrusion Scheme; it can also take benefits of new Land Acquisition Bill – AK Antony

India's Defence Minister AK Antony confirmed that China's encroachment in the Indian border of 640 sq km are...

Opinion

Pappu Vani on Jupiter’s escape velocity for success

Exclusive Column - Rahul GandhiThis is my second article on India Satire and I came here with great pride a...

Interview
Media
Columns
Business
Published On:Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Narendra Modi charged for forgetting his hanky in his bathroom

Central Government announced a CBI inquiry and asked Modi to take the responsibility
Gujarat's Chief Minister Narendra Modi is charge sheeted for forgetting his handkerchief (rumaal) in his bathroom. Finding his irresponsible nature and opposition's uproar along with wide coverage of Indian media, the Central Government announced a CBI inquiry.
"I couldn't have thought earlier that forgetting my hanky would have caused me so much pain," said regretted Narendra Modi who was already bashed by UPA and media after Supreme Court almost reached there to consensus to expose his alleged involvement in Gujarat riot case.
He said "I feel really idiotic for forgetting my hanky in my bathroom and which received so much wider coverage across the nation."
The news first leaked by CNN IBN, when senior Editor Rajdeep Sardesai himself visited through Modi's bathroom in sting operation. Sources said that his sweeper, Ramlal was the first to inform Sardesai. However, Ramlal denied all the allegations.
"I was there in his bathroom just after he bathed and move to his office. I scanned through entire room and found out a neat, clean and well pressed handkerchief lying on the floor," said Rajdeep Sardesai.
He said "I congratulate my cameraman and another guy in his house who is mostly secular and supported us throughout the operation."
"The entire saga when CNN IBN reported on its news channel, it received wide coverage and requests for the video of sting operation," said CNN IBN's Senior manager, "NDTV and Times NOW requested the clippings with offering the good sum of money."
Opposition parties of Gujarat created ruckus on the entire episode and asked Narendra Modi to resign from his post.
"When you are so irresponsible guy that you forget your hanky which too is well pressed, how will you manage the entire state properly?" asked Keshubhai Patel, ex-Chief Minister of Gujarat and rival of Narendra Modi.
He said "Modi should resign from his post for doing such heinous activity."
Congress Party's senior leader Digvijay Singh said "I know Narendra Modi's ancestors, they were from tribal regions of Somalia where already hanky is used as cloth and protect important hidden organ. But Modi's irresponsible act only shows that he doesn't really care for the value of that cloth."
While Gujarat Police filed a case against Modi as an irresponsible person, electricity regulator is planning to charge for using energy to press the handkerchief while Environment Minister Jayanthi Natarajan said that the case should also be filed under the immensely wasting useful and necessary resources.
Considering the intensity of the matter, the Central Government handed over the case to CBI.




0 comments for "Narendra Modi charged for forgetting his hanky in his bathroom"

Leave a reply

  1. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala finally bought new clothes on Diwali
  2. Australia cricket coach asks players to contain match score below 300 runs against India
  3. Salman Khurshid in private confirms that he feels stupid while defending UPA Government’s policies
  4. Kapil Sibal wins argument against his wife
  5. Krrish 3 producers to distribute ‘under wears’ as promotional campaign
  6. Movie Preview: Everything you wanted to know about Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Krrish 3’