Published On:Monday 18 March 2013

Asaram Bapu produced tons of litres of water using his finger

Reacting to allegations of wasting litres of water, Asaram Bapu decided to produce water using his finger.
"Guys! No need to cry for ashashwat and low life water that I can produce by using my small finger. Just look at my finger," Asaram Bapu told India Satire journalist.
Immediately his finger started releasing a fountain of water. The unstoppable fountain continued to soak Bapu's dhoti and journalist's pant. After a lot of requests from journalist, Bapu stopped his finger made fountain.
"Watch this fountain. Hai ki nahi ekdum flaura fountain? Just as you saw, how I released so much of water using my small finger. Kutte bhaukte hai to bhaukne do. I don't need water from municipal corporation, I have sufficient of it," said Asaram Bapu.
Bapu was reacting on the allegations made by a social group, Andhashraddha Nirmoolan Samiti (ANS) and media.
Bapu's close aide, Chintan Swami said that United Nations is constantly in touch with Bapu in resolving universal water issue and is planning to locate Bapu just besides Statue of Liberty to allow him release some crores of liters of water.




0 comments for "Asaram Bapu produced tons of litres of water using his finger"

Leave a reply

comments powered by Disqus

    Blog Archive